Using the latest processor, Tahmazo speedcontrollers are equipped to give user extremely fine 1024-steps and very soft start capability. It can handle short-period overload with the built-in 'current-fuse' system and residual energy for BEC or cut-off voltage to ensure safety of model and speedcontroller.
Other features include:
- Possibility of immediate use with no programming required
- Programming can be done using transmitter or PC (via TahmazoTM USBCOM module)
- Capable of setting residual energy so that adequate energy is retained in case of cut-off voltage
- Masking of signal interference and losses for smoother performance up to 1.5sec.
- BEC setting for 5V or 6V.
- Small and light weight
Weight with connectors: 9g
No. of NiMH/Nicad cells: 6-10
No. of Li-ion/Li-Po cells: 2-3
Max current: 9A
Max current for 5sec: 11A
Motor frequency: PWM 8kHz